The following video is a spoof on the current NBA Finals ad that they run a million times during each game. The actual ad says "Where amazing happens". For those of you who haven't watch 50 million hours of Phoenix Suns basketball the last couple seasons, the Suns and the Spurs have issues with each other. Every Suns fan thinks that the Spurs play dirty, and flop, and get alot of calls in their favor. So I'm posting this for my husband, who laughed hysterically. Hopefully some of the other husbands out there will it enjoy it as well.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
O'kay here we go again. I don't watch organized sports anymore because of all the reasons posted in the video. AND because Steve Young doesn't play Pro-Ball anymore and because the Los Angeles Dodgers - The team I grew up with (Steve Garvey, Ron Cey, Davy Lope, Mike Sciosca, Bill Buckner, Dusty Baker...)aren't even playing ball anymore! But dang were they good!
I cannot believe the cute things Kira says! I have to tell Aaron each time. I hope you are saving these. - too cute!
yes that video was funny! thanks for sharing.
I haven't watched the video yet because I don't have speakers on my computer at work. But I had to comment on the conversation you and your sweet daughter had! HILARIOUS!!! I was seriously laughing OUT LOUD (at work, mind you)! I even read it to my coworker! She is such cute!!
Post a Comment