Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

The one word you don't want to hear...

NICU :( Our new little guy was admitted to the NICU yesterday morning with some complications. He didn't pass the tests this morning, so they will wait another 24 hours and try again. Hopefully tomorrow will go better, and he will be able to come back home in a couple days!

4 comments:

Latter-day Saint Mom said...

Sorry to hear that. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Hope he recovers quickly! Hang in there!

Sandra Nixon said...

Oh, I am so sorry to hear that. I hope his recovery is quick and uneventful. Let me know if you need any help.

Adrian said...

Oh I'm so sorry to hear that! I know that all too well. Are you staying in one of the AWESOME parent rooms (I'm assuming you're at St. Joes)? We LOVED the parent room because I could rest, then walk down the hall to see my baby. At least you'll have a real reason for uncontrollable crying (or at least I did)! ;) Hope little Carter gets better soon! Let me know if you need anything!

Melissa said...

Sorry.
Let us know what happens.