Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

Blessing Outfit

Right after Carter came home from the hosptial we had some professional photos taken. The photographer came to our home, and was just simply FANTASTIC. She was here for 3hours and was incredibly patient as we attempted to make a very CRANKY Carter happy. But he wasn't very cooperative, and so we didn't get any photos of Carter in his blessing outfit. And (sadly, him being the third child) I completely forgot about getting blessing pictures,until I was cleaning out his closet the other days. So this afternoon I was able to snap a couple of our little guy. (Lets hope in 20 years he won't realize there was like a 2-3 month gap between the actually blessing and the photos!)

3 comments:

TrishAnderson said...

It doesn't look like there was a problem with him not being happy this time.

We didn't get Lexi's blessing pictures until she was 5 months old. She still hasn't noticed. I think you are safe.

Porter and Karla said...

that is the sweetest blessing outfit ever! He looks adorable!

Lorraine said...

cute! Lucille was almost 6 months old when I got a picture of her in her blessing dress!